Monday, May 21, 2012

Underground Market where everyone gets a bargain

I said I would post pictures of my finds from the Underground market the last two Sundays, they were such bargains, this post is a continuation of these two posts Vintage Tea Trolley inspiration and Fast or your last.


I can't wait get started on this baby!!! As you can seem someone has already painted it, but I am still wondering what colour I will choose for my tea trolley. Hit me with some ideas people!


 I love having these little tables around the house, great for pot plants or books.


My stool I can't wait to re - upholster with some fabulous retro patterned oil cloth, floral or polk a dot?



This lot was such a bargain, I love this table , it is now home to a cake stand and my Chinese tea set for now. The bevelled edge mirror, I love, love , love it. 

Happy hokohoko shopping everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Hello from Canada. Great blog - I just found it today. That cart will look great with a redo. Fab finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and Hello from down under, thank you, I have only just started writing about my finds this month and I'm enjoying it so much already. Yes, I will have to post the tea trolley makeover, when I've done it, I'm looking forward to that project. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Great finds...maybe paint the trolley a light dove gray or a french turquoise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meg,
    thanks for the colour suggestions, I actually like the sound of both colours, but I absolutely love turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome finds. looking forward to seeing how you change them. i think a nice white or grey would be good for the trolley or go bright, like yellow or turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm still undecided at the moment, I like turquoise, but I am wondering whether to keep it safe, I will have to get onto that this weekend.

      Delete