Monday, May 21, 2012

Hokohoko fix

I think I may have already mentioned that my working week is a Tuesday to Saturday, which means I have Sunday and Monday off, as no hokohoko shops are open on Sundays, I have to wait until Monday to get a fix, if I miss out on going to the Fleas.

We had a crisp Autumn morning here in Grey Lynn, the sun was booming and hokohoko shopping wasn't the first thing on my mind either, it was the load of washing sitting in the wash house, so it was an early morning start for me. 

I did manage to get out this afternoon, I dropped by the Dominion Road Sallies and Red Cross today and well didn't I have fun, Sallies were having a 50% off Sale, which means I need to go back again this week if I can, why? New Stock, New Stock, New Stock. 

These were my finds today,



These funky flats were $2.50 down from $5, I love how sturdy they are and they will be great for work, vibrant orange librarian shoes, who said librarians had dumb shoes?


I loved the colour, plus the pretty cherry blosson patterns are cute as, I think this is a Chinese tea set, , but it was a bargain, $3 for the set, down from $6. ( The mirror it's on was yesterdays buy at the Underground Market $5)


earrings .050cents very old school, but I love them.
0.50 cents again, I think they are so pretty and funky I can't wait to wear them to work. 


I think this is so pretty, it's quite clunky, it definitely isn't something I would normally buy but I did, because I liked the colour. This was also .50 cents. 


Another AGEE preserve jar to add to the collection, I love preserve jars, what can I say, you can do so many things with them, other then preserves. $1.

See what I mean about preserve jars, this was from 





Preserve jar inspiration or what??




I thought this was pretty retro, I love the floral patterns on it too, .50cents so why not!
So that was my day today people, stay locked and Happy hokohoko shopping everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment