Saturday, May 5, 2012

Crown Lynn beauties

Panmure Sallies, Royal Oak Mercy Hospice, Dominion Road Sallies and next door Red Cross.

The second half of my day presented me with some retro Crown Lynn lovelies, now at this point I'm not really collecting and it's probably because I've seen so many pictures of other collections of Crown Lynn lately, I have fell in love and want to start, I picked out every piece I liked. From $1 - $2.50 each. Basket of goodies,



I don't know the names of the patterns yet but will find out eventually. But they are just so cute aren't they, I think my Crown Lynn craze has begun!



My pretties, a better view of the Crown Lynn milk jug and sugar bowl. $2.50 each.

My last stop for the day was at the Grey Lynn Op Shop, where I acquired these babies, these were the dearest finds of the day at $8 and $6 for the smaller one and I had to have them, I know nothing about these vintage looking bowls, so any information will be much appreciated.



That was one of the best Hokohoko shopping days I have had in a while, happy hokohoko shopping everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment