Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Five minutes is all it takes

Avondale is the beginning  of West Auckland and every Sunday without fail they have a market, including the Underground Market, I literally only had five minutes spare to have a quick trawl through all the vintage goodness, not enough time and I never left empty handed, like I have said $20 budget on Sundays, well it was a $15 score. I love it, it isn't perfect and I have plans to give this drawer a makeover as well, but I have decided it will be the home of my doilies and vintage linens, which I imagine will fill up very quickly. Please excuse the dumb photos, it definitely doesn't do my gorgeous drawer justice.











This was my only bargain for Sunday morning, but watch this space people for the makeover, I am totally looking forward to writing about the makeovers. My plans for this coming Queens Birthday weekend.

Happy hokohoko Shopping eveyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment