Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 2012 "TOP SIX" Hokohoko finds

Well today is the 31st of May, my first month of blogging about my hokohoko finds, so far I feel there is still a lot for me to learn, I currently have 4 followers, 444 page views and the is Post 16, with the most Popular posts being Poppies from the North Shore and The early bird gets the worm. I have really enjoyed reading about other fantastic thrifty adventure blogs and I hope that others have enjoyed reading about mine this month.

The reason I began blogging was because of my job, I work in a Family History Research Library and we have a blog called Kintalk: Whanau korero which has been going since 2008 only it hasn't been very popular, so there has been alot of discussion around whether blogging is actually a dying art, so I decided I would start a blog about something I love to do and see what the world of Blogging is like, though I am relatively knew to this world, I can now say that, that statement is incorrect.

These are my TOP 6 Hokohoko finds for the month of May 2012. In no particular order....



Autumn Splendour Tulip Cups and Saucers



Retro Tea Trolley


Vintage side table, Bevelled mirror and retro stool


Thrifty to Fantasy by Rosemary McLeod


Pink Depression Glass platter


Pyrex Ramekins

I look forward to what the month of June has brought me. Happy hokohoko shopping everyone.

2 comments:

  1. i love your pyrex ramekins! and what a steal too! score! thanks for giving me a glimpse of NZ charity shopping. now i know where to go if ever i visit NZ :) (found u on HLA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, very interesting post thanks for sharing. Can I contact your through your email. Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete