Sunday, May 6, 2012

Autumn Splendour

It has been a long but amazing two weeks of hokohoko shopping, I thought that my discoveries yesterday were amazing, but this morning my hubby and I decided to go to Avondale Flea Market to get some fresh vegetables and some breakie, once again the weather was beautiful and I really wasn't expecting to find any goodies, but I did, I gave myself a budget today $20 and I didn't even spend that much I was so happy with my choices, but I wanted to carry on digging, I could have carried on digging,

This is why,





I wanted this chair but I didn't take it I had too much to carry : (


I found more Autumn Splendour Crown Lynn, since I found my first tulip cup I have a done a little research apparently this pattern was quite popular and mass produced in the early 60's, so I won't be surprised if I come across more in the near future. $10 for the set.



Then with the cup I found on Thursday here we go,


Little beauties !!!!

Then to the Underground Market I went,


I love these guys, you get to barter. If you have a good enough argument of course, anyway I only spent $5 in this place, I didn't feel like I needed to because I got such a good deal check it out, 

Pyrex
Pyrex
 Pyrex
Pyrex
 Pyrex
Pyrex
 Carltonware
 Crown Lynn
  More Autumn Splendour

All for $5

Thanks for reading about me and my hokohoko shopping. It has been a fantastic few weeks. Happy hokohoko shopping everyone.

Now check out Tinker and Her Library Adventures for more Thrifty finds.



No comments:

Post a Comment